Orthodontics, in my opinion, has been for me the greatest profession in the world. I have been pleased to work at a job I love: “work” has never felt like work.
Practicing for so many years, I had the opportunity to help many people achieve the beautifully healthy and confident smiles they deserve, while building lasting relationships. It has been an honor to be trusted to create wonderful smiles for so many throughout the community.
In the twilight of my career, I focused on teaching the next generation of orthodontists, which allowed me to travel and make friends across the world. I've taught in Europe, Asia, Australia, South America, and the Middle East. Truly, the world is a much smaller place and doctors across the globe are eager to learn. I am humbled to have played a part in making our profession better.
After practicing full-time for many years, always seeking to best the best orthodontist I could be and avidly pursuing continuing education, I’m now embracing retirement and focusing on my family.
After growing up and spending much of my life in New Jersey, I now live in Florida with my wife, Diane. She’s now retired but once ran the practice. We have five children between us, and 13 grandchildren! Now that I’ve stepped back from caring for patients and teaching, time with family, traveling, and playing golf all keep me busy.
Education and Continuing Education
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, Mt. St. Mary’s College
- Doctorate of Dental Medicine, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey (now Rutgers University Dental School)
- Certificate in Orthodontics, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- North East Damon™ Study Group (leader)
- Rutgers Dental Alumni Association